Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kichler Circolo




It took us 6 months to make a decision on a new chandelier. One month of that time was just trying to hang it up. Hanging a chandelier with a 2 year old is not easy. R insisted on climbing the opposite side of the ladder, grabbing every tool possible off the table and generally causing mayhem.

I was looking for something that was a little bit country, a little bit modern. The first couple days I was unsure how I felt about the new light but it is growing on me. We've gotten some compliments from dinner guests so that always helps me feel better about my choice.

We are going to try some softer frosted bulbs because right now the bulbs have a bit of a "bite" to them. That is what I dislike about it the most. I keep envisioning what my other chandelier choices would have looked like with their soft shades. Really it is hard to imagine that I would have been happy with whatever choice I made. I just like too many different styles and I am rarely completely satisfied with my final decision. As my mother would say, "I'm too fickle." It is just so much easier to select things for other people!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! We are considering this chandelier. Would you mind posting a picture from the top of the chandelier so I can see how the light bulb sits inside? Also is it hard to clean? Love the look!!

    ReplyDelete