Monday, May 9, 2011

Dining Room Storage

Some more dining room storage options that I drooled over this weekend. Still haven't found exactly what I am looking for. I really want something that has closed storage below and open storage above. Although I suppose I could always take the upper doors off. I wonder how long I'm going to be able to wait to find just the right piece?

This walnut piece from 1893 has a surprise inside. LOVE the rich, dark color and clean, straight lines. Definitely up my alley.




And I totally LOVE the color of this piece. A gorgeous dark peacock teal/green.


Option #3 is Oak. It is a cute piece but not what I'm looking for, although the price was right! About half of what the walnut piece is.


2 comments:

  1. hi sara!
    jenna from q.a. designs.blogspot.com.
    your comment got deleted but just wanted to let you know i'm still accepting clients! email me at qadesign.jenna@gmail.com for more info. thanks!

    ReplyDelete