Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Art of Food


Every year Slow Food St. Louis has a fund raiser called the Art of Food. It is a great evening combining outstanding local ingredients, the best local chefs and a silent auction of unique culinary items. I've been a member of Slow Food for a few years now but I've never put my membership into action. This year I was asked to participate by helping decorate the event. I have a clean slate and free reign! I am so excited about this opportunity. I have been brainstorming night and day, bouncing a lot of ideas off of friends and scouring all my trusted sources for inspiration. Take a look at what I'm working with at Koken Art Factory....



Here is my concept board:
All my supplies are ordered and on the way! I can't wait to start pulling everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment